Sunday, May 2, 2010

National Scrapbook Day - May 1st, 2010

This year I held NSD at my house with 15 great Album Makers. Thanks to my dear husband for all his work helping me set up. Les is a blessing to me! He left Saturday morning for the lake so he wouldn't have to be in a house full of women all day.
Here are the winners of our Grand Prize Drawings - Left to Right: Bonnie Schmitz, Rachel Rode, Sandy Denewellis, Lisa Dailey, Carol Brower and Joyce Stacy, not pictured. We had a great day with lots of completed pages.
Pictured from left to right:
Front Row: Donna Preisler, Jennifer Reardanz and Christie DeGolyer Back Row: Carrie Schelling, Jodie Beverage, Bonnie Schmitz, Rachel Rode, Sandy Denewellis, Lisa Dailey and Carol Brower. Not pictured are Joyce Stacy, Carolyn Henderson, Cara Weber, and Cher'ie Huspen.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment