Sunday, September 5, 2010

Overnight with Jay! Ravinia for John and Carrie-Sept. 2nd


Carrie and John went to Ravinia to see the Beach Boys after work on Wednesday, so I went to their house and watched Jay. (Les left for the lake on Tuesday, so I will join him down there later). Jay had just gotten up from his nap so we went outside and played or an hour. Jay loves to line up all his toys in the drive way. I didn't get any pictures of that this time. I enjoyed Jay's bathtime and pre-bedtime watching him playing with the train and cars, lining them up. It's fun to watch Jay around Sandy, too. He kinda tip toes around her so as not to disturb or touch her. Jay does really well with her, and seems to know his limitations.
Bedtime is always fun, reading books, and rocking for a short time. Jay is a good sleeper-John and Carrie said he sleeps til 8:30 or 9 AM in the mornings.
I got up and left around 8 AM to go home and get ready for my weekend scrapping! Jay was still sleeping when I left. Way to go Jay!

No comments:

Post a Comment