Sunday, September 5, 2010

Celebrating Caleb's 11th Birthday!


I can't believe our oldest grandson, Caleb, is 11 year's old today. I guess it was yesterday, since I see it's after midnight. I always enjoy my time with Caleb. He does a great job with making pancakes and other goodies, so he made us pancakes for breakfast. Caleb has my trait of closing his eyes in pictures. So the first one, he had them closed, then he kept them WIDE OPEN! I know the feeling, Caleb!! We like to play games, so played dominoes and trivia of America. I think Caleb beat me at both games.

By the way, does anyone know what my plant is called? I bought it a couple of years ago at a nursery. They told me it is suppose to keep the mosquitoes away. I don't know about that, but it got so big in my front yard, I transplanted it to the area next to the garage, and it's huge!!! I would like to know the name of it!

Our tradition is to go to Wilderness Falls miniature golfing, so I asked Caleb if he wanted to do something different. He still wanted to go there, but we did change our restuarant for lunch to TGI Fridays. So that was fun and they gave Caleb a free ice cream sundae! I got a picture of Caleb with his sundae on my palm cell phone. So I need to figure out how to get that here. We got a few different shots at the Falls. I got a couple of great shots of Caleb fishing his ball out of the water. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CALEB!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment